WILLINGHAM Sideboards with Brushed Brass colour frame, Boston Cherry colour body.
WILLINGHAM collection features beautiful Oak wood grains and gold metal frame, fine geometric lines, soft-closing system for all the drawers and doors and adjustable leg stopper, all work well together to evoke contemporary chic with a touch of vintage feel. (The WILLINGHAM collection is designed by Joachim Poirier‰?ÌÝÌÒa renowned French Product Designer).
Acacia is a heavy and hard wood that withstands climatic variations well and highly resistant to friction and humidity. Its natural durability make it ideal for wood furniture products.
The advantages of Acacia wood are:
- Very durable and resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Resistant to rot and anti-bacterial
- Water-resistant and immune to fungi and insects
- Beautiful colour and grain texture
- Easy to clean and maintain
*Self assembly is required
Notes: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photo shoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
- Frame: Solid Acacia Wood & Brushed Brass
- Dust frequently with a clean damp lint-free cloth.
- Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
- Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
- Remove stains immediately after spillage.
- Depth: 50cm
- Height: 134cm